Information Collected and How We Use ItWe use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer this website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and similar information. This website also may use unique identifiers to confirm data, such as your geographical location, and we use such data in the aggregate to run internal analyses to improve upon your user experience. Through surveys and newsletter registration, this website may request users to give us contact, demographic, and/or general financial information (such as their name, locale, gender, age, income level and email address). The demographic information is used to enhance user experience so we can be more content specific. The contact information is used to notify users of new content, for surveys and newsletters, via email. Financial information related to income level that is collected is used primarily for in-house statistics, advertising, and marketing target information. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. In addition, we may employ outside agents, meaning other companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as sending postal mail and e-mail, conducting sweepstakes and other promotional activities, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. These agents have access to personal information needed to perform their functions. Other than such outside agents, suppliers and vendors, we keep all of your personal information private and will not share it with any third party, unless you have authorized us to or we are legally required to do so. We may also release personal information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves, our clients, our users, or others. Of course, we may disclose any personal information about you to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
Your California Privacy RightsIf you are a California resident, you have the right to request information about how we share certain categories of personal information with third parties. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
1.) the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
B. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
C. if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed. To submit your request, please e-mail privacy@RottenBroadway.com
Rules And Conditions For Contests:This website may run contests from time to time and the following shall govern in those instances:
1.) HOW TO ENTER: Contest end dates will be individually specified according to Eastern Standard Time. To enter online go to RottenBroadway.com and visit the respective contest for details.
2.) CONDITIONS: Limit one entry per person, per phone number, and per e-mail address. An e-mail address may only be used by one
(1) entrant. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to enter by using multiple e-mail addresses, or otherwise, will be disqualified. Entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these official rules, including all eligibility requirements. By entering, entrants, acknowledges and accept subscription and inclusion in the “Something Rotten” Newsletter distribution list. When appropriate, ALL QUESTIONS/FIELDS MUST BE COMPLETED before submitting entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Each entrant by entering the sweepstakes agrees that: (1) he/she will abide by and be bound by the Rules and the partner’s decisions;
(2) the entry becomes solely the company and partner’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;
(3) the company and partner are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in park, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss, or misdirection of the prize or participation in the sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related therefore;
(4) winner’s acceptance of the prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to partner and assigns to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;
(5) in the event of unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the partner’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, the partner has the right to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the sweepstakes; and in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to such time of cancellation, modification, termination or suspension;
(6) the partner is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the sweepstakes including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, rules and selection and announcement of the winner;
(7) any portion of the prize not accepted or used by the winner will be forfeited;
(8) the partner is not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use the prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason.
3.) SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected by random drawing that will be conducted among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, unless otherwise specified by the contest. The odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified individually by Work Light Productions LLC by telephone and/or e-mail to redeem prize. The names of the winners may be posted on RottenBroadway.com for any publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes.
4.) PRIZES: Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed. Finalists must accept prizes within five (5) days of contact or it will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within five (5) days after its emailing; (2) the return of any notice as undeliverable; (3) any other non-compliance with Rules. Winners and Finalists will be responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. By participating entrants agree to be bound by the rules and the show’s decisions, and if selected as a winner, agree to the sponsor’s use of his or her name and/or city of residence for commercial purposes without further notification, permission, compensation, except where prohibited by law. Void where prohibited.
5) LIMITATIONS: Open only to persons 18 or older upon entering. Void where prohibited. Employees of Work Light Productions LLC, John Gore Organization, their immediate families, and respected affiliates, including advertising and promotion agencies, are not permitted. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes. For show tickets, certain show-time limitations do apply. No substitution, cash alternative, or transfer of prize is permitted.
Site Directed at Adult MarketThis website’s products and services are directed at an adult market, and therefore this website is intended for use by adults only. We encourage parents to take an active role in their children’s use of the Internet, and to inform them of the dangers of providing information about themselves over the Internet. Children of any age should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. No information should be submitted to or posted on this website by users under 13 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian. Users that this website knows to be under the age of 13 are hereby required to provide the e-mail address of their parent or guardian to the Administrator (privacy@RottenBroadway.com) so that this website may alert the parent or guardian of their child’s use of this website. The parent or guardian must consent to this website’s collection of their child’s personal information. A known child user will be restricted from providing personal information until such consent is received. No information collected from users known to be under age 13 will be used for any marketing or promotional purposes outside this website. If this website collects personally identifiable information from children, it will do so in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (U.S.C. 6501 et seq.).
Links to Other SitesThis website may contain links to other websites. This website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites.
Public ForumsAt times, this website may contain message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. We request users to give us contact information, such as name, email, address, occupation, and interests to be a registered bulletin board user. This information is optional and not necessary to post messages. This information may be used by the administrator to send the user email notices. However, users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information.
SecurityThis website has commercially reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Choice/Opt-OutThis website provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. This website gives users the following option for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. Users can send email to: privacy@RottenBroadway.com
Correct/UpdateThis website gives users the following option for changing and modifying information previously provided.
Users can send email to: privacy@RottenBroadway.com